- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
RoadMovie is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
RoadMovie is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of RoadMovie
|RoadMovie 2.5.4 08/02/13||Trial version||English||
|RoadMovie 2.2 26/04/12||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Batch encoding beauty
- All Apple presets now generates proper m4v files.
- Apple TV 2 and iPad presets now exports in 720p.
- All new Web presets. Export to mp4, ogg and WebM in 360p, 480p and 720p.
- Hard-coded subtitles is possible for all formats including the new Web presets.
- Added a basic subtitle editor to fix spelling errors and such.
- Updated the Mozilla Universal Detector lib. Now properly detects UTF-16 encoded subtitle files.
- Fixed some visual glitches in the Main window when adding/removing files.
- Fixed some visual glitches in the Preferences window.
- Tweaked the tagChimp search terms for better metadata results.
- Improved the subtitle parser to better handle duplicate and overlapped entries.
- Better support for Apple TV 1 by producing m4v files.
- Amazon S3 Destination removed.
- Removed the annoying delay when adding a large movie to the queue.
- Subtitle search templates updated for a couple of sites.
- Updated the built-in Help.
- Dutch localization by Ronald van der Meer.
- Spanish localization by Emilio Perez Egido.
- [BUGFIX] Quick Start Movie now stops when closing the Welcome window.
- [BUGFIX] Launching the app by dragging and dropping a file onto it's icon no longer leads to a crash.
- Handles subtitles well
- Simple batch encoding
- Upload to internet
- Creating presets may be too technical for some users
Questions and answers RoadMovie
User reviews RoadMovie
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for RoadMovie
Searches RoadMovieView all
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.